New Seraphon for 2020!

Howdy all, I'm back!  And with a new project: the models that first drew me into a Games Workshop back a decade ago, the Seraphon! (well, Lizardmen, back then!) 

In thinking (read: agonizing) about the color scheme, I decided I wanted green skin.  Now green and gold looks nice, but I'm kinda partial to green and light blue. With that idea, I leaned into the new identity of Seraphon as celestial daemons conjured by the magical might of the Slann, and decided to replace all the gold with a bright blue tinted steel!  The color wheel then pointed out Violet and Orange as other colors that could resonate well, in what's going to be a colorful scheme for my menagerie of dinos!  I want to talk more about my color theory process in the future, but for now, here are a few pics from my nascent progress!



Comments