Khador 4th Legion: Warjack WIP

Greetings! It's been a long time, but I've finally found a moment to post an update on what I've been up to in the past few months! Like I've mentioned before, I've gone whole-hog into getting Khadorian models, and have enjoyed playing with some really fun Warcasters and their amazing infantry!

I have a lot of painted models that I'll be posting, but the thing I'm most excited about right now, is what the Forces of Warmachine: Khador book has enabled me to do: base my army on the 4th Legion theme! The choice of the theme is a no-brainer, as they are the bane of Cygnaran forces who think they're safe behind fortress walls, and because they specialize in Iron Fangs and Man-O-Wars! But enough talk, here are some pics :c)

I think I can base my army on that motto, yep!


I started off by drawing my best equilateral triangle, and then drawing the lines that will form the blades, at oblique angles.


I went in and tried to brush in the rest of the details, using green to break up the lines when needed.


The result was messy, and next time, I'll probably make the triangle larger. But, I'm rollin' with it! I added the little ribbons to the sides of the triangular emblem, because they are reminiscent of the 2nd Army emblem, and help to fill up that space.


And then with all that free-handing, I went kinda free-hand crazy, and started trying my hand at scratches in relief. I'll need some more practice but so far, I'm liking the weathered look!

Until next time, happy painting!

Comments